Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Strength Of Life

I have been taking great care of the few chives plants of at Alicia's herb plot. So far, since I came here, I had harvested twice already. Once for the chives pancake, another time to cook mesiam. Then I noticed that the chives have a very strong power of life , full of vigor, full of strength, and strive to live. Shouldn't we take it as an example ?
The chives were cut in the morning. This taken a few hours later.

The next day , in the afternoon.

On the 3rd day.

On the 4th day. I think I can have another harvest before I leave Perth :)

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Penny152 said...

Maybe they are magic chives - like jack and the beanstalk. You could try to market them at the Freemantle market. Bring the photos as proof.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Nice thoughts and pictures. Your magical chives are food for the body and food for thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home